Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, October 10, 2009

intrigue?


ok...my second blog for blogger.com..

the first one didn't went well actually..
napagod na kc ako to do some updates..(what a ningas-cogon!)
so here i am blogging for my new blogsite.. this one is all about me..my ideas, my favourites...or anything that everyone can relate..

BTW,..i'm not a pink-lover..it's just so happen..na maganda ang template na itech at nakapukaw ng aking pansin..

i love blue but ewan, i can't find nice template for blue..

the song ngapla na featured sa aking blog ay Fall to pieces by AL..
i'm not really her fan, and this song is just new to me.. i heard it from harryandhermione.org it's a song dedicated to them..
i decided to put it here to share with you guys..

i got the idea of the banner from my pakner..
nice xpecial mention!..louie..

i thought magnda nmn kung meon kng personalize banner..

I'm not sure kung lahat ba ng isusulat ko rito ay may sense..hahaha..

sumtyms kc pag wla ka s srili mo kung anu-anu n lng ang gus2 mong isulat..

well anyways, volition (oops, galeng yan kei papa erwin!LOL) nmn nting gawin ang anything na gus2 naten..
i think iistop ku na muna yung iba kung blog...
my other blogs are left hanging..like the one in my friendster accnt and multiply..
i dunno, when i got bored..i stop..that's all..
hahaha..

well have a good night everyone.

+**izhel**+

0 comments:

Post a Comment