Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday, October 23, 2009

No hard feelings..

"I admire people who hates me.."

A teacher told me that..
but unfortunately, she wasn't able to explain it to me because of...*ehem*..
my classmates..*_*

For me, i'm not being defensive..
i just... wanted to let her know that she shouldn't think of any other reasons..
except for that..

She said that there's only one rule in answering that bio/autograph/slam..i dunno..paper..
and that's being honest

So i just being true to myself.,and i said that..
but at the back of my mind, i should've said others na lang, so that she won't get mad..
but i'm a good student..:D

It's not really hate..
it's more of..ahmm..the teacher I least like..
that's all..

But now, hmm..
i don't have any hesitant..
that incident gave me a chance to know her more..
thanks to that..hehe XP
I'm not worrying anymore..
but i just hope she wouldn't feel cold with me.

And yep, she shouldn't worry about that..
it's just a nonsense..
i hope to get to know her well, and maybe i misjudged her..
lets see..

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

0 comments:

Post a Comment