Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, October 10, 2009

what an ugly dream...hahaha

This is crazy, when i heard it..i can't believe that it happen..
i'm really shocked..its last month but i don't know if its true..
so here goes my dream..

I dreamt of someone holding my hands..and then we seperated..
the scene captured me and the guy running together...
and then i recognize the guy, and it's my classmate..(whatt!)
but were not alone,
there are still other people at our back..but he's the only one i recognize..

I can still remember that we're running at the top of the mountain..
which before i slept, i kept thinking about mountain climbing :)
and then this guy laid on the grass..
then i ask him.."baket ka humiga jan?"
then he said.."Pagod na ko e.."
he placed his hand on his forehead..
tinignan ku lng xang nakhiga..
then i woke up..

that morning,,,i told myself.."what an ugly dream!"
hahaha..
den..i went to school as usual..
it's lunch time..when this guy, went to our table and told me..
"alam mo napanaginipan kita!, sinuntok mo daw ako tas nagdugo ilong ko"
den i laugh..i told him.."matakot ka un lng yon!"
den naalala ko npaniginap ku rin xa..
i told my friends about it..
naicp ko lng..
what a coincidence na napanagipan ku xa tas napanaginipan nya ko..
i don't know whats the meaning of that..
can somebody tell me?

but one thing for sure, we're not romantically involved..
and he's just a simple klasmeyt na mhilig magpatawa..
but still it's a mystery for me..
well anyways, it's not a big deal..just wanna share abt it..
hahaha..

+**izhel**+

"To dream that you are holding hands with someone, represents your connection with that person. Your dream may also reflect anxieties about losing touch with him/her or that you are drifting apart. "

if you want to know more about dreaming just visit this site:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary



0 comments:

Post a Comment